Saturday, August 20, 2011

I painted this on a piece of cardboard.




The story goes like this. My parents bought this house on Chipmunk lane in Secane PA and to this very day I still believe it was haunted. My room especially, of which I shared with my sister and happily because spending your childhood in the hell mouth with a sibling builds better social skills. I won't go into the specifics of every little bump and shadow that could have easily been my over-active non medicated child's brain. What I will tell you is why the house was so affordable. In 1970 a women shot her husband six times with a .32 revolver as he was shaving in the bathroom...right next to my room. The rumor was that her husband was abusive and unfaithful, he told her he was cheating and if she didn't like it. well. deal. and deal she did.

http://delawarecolib.newspaperarchive.com/PdfViewer.aspx?img=84354536&firstvisit=true&src=search¤tResult=1¤tPage=20

No comments:

Post a Comment